Legion Arms in Lies of P: how to use and improve
Legion Arms – a special type of equipment in Lies of P, used alongside your primary weapons. It's a mechanical arm attached to Pinocchio's body that can be changed at any moment. Each arm has its unique modifications and can be upgraded.
In this guide, you will learn how to use Legion Arms, activate its unique ability, and switch to other equipment.
How to Obtain and Unlock New Legion Arms
Weapons are available right from the start of the game. The first standard equipment is the Left Arm of Steel, which is available by default in your inventory.
As you progress through the game, you can unlock new types of equipment, especially through conversations with NPCs. Over time, you'll also be able to craft mechanical arms at the workbench and upgrade them.
How to Upgrade Legion Arms
You can only upgrade and craft new arms after you've opened the workbench. To do this:
- Defeat the King's Flame (Fuoco) boss in the game's storyline – you'll reach this point through quests.
- Return to Hotel Krat and use the workbench.
- For crafting, you'll need a special resource called Legion Plugs, and for upgrades, Quenching Stones.
After defeating the King's Flame boss, you'll receive a Legion Plug and can create your first arm.
The arm's energy will deplete over time, so periodically, you'll need to return to one of the Stargazer points to recharge it.
All Types of Legion Arms
Left Arm of Steel
As mentioned earlier, this is the standard arm available from the beginning of the game.
Releases strings that pull in enemies and delivers a powerful blow.
Deals a blow with an electric discharge.
Releases a pillar of fire, burning everything in its path.
Releases acid that corrodes enemies and deals significant damage.
Deus Ex Machina
Releases a mine that buries itself in the ground and explodes when an enemy approaches.
Optimal for long-range combat. Fires rocket projectiles.
Blocks enemy attacks with an integrated shield and delivers an explosive strike that pushes enemies away.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links