The Best Fighting Style for Start in Lies of P
At the start of Lies of P, you'll be asked to choose a combat style and a Path that will determine your initial skills and the combat approach you'll follow throughout the game.
If you're not fully familiar with the game mechanics, which is understandable for any newcomer, you might wonder: what are these combat styles, how do they affect gameplay, and which one should I choose? These questions will be thoroughly answered in this guide.
Combat Styles in Lies of P
In Lies of P, there are 3 main combat styles:
- Path of the Cricket: Balance. A balanced playstyle with an even distribution of strength and agility.
- Path of the Bastard: Dexterity. Focuses on fast attacks but with lower damage. You strike more frequently, so the initial low damage becomes significant. Lower health but more stamina.
- Path of the Sweeper: Strength. Emphasizes strength – attacks are much more powerful but slower. It's a specific combat style that might not be convenient for beginners. The highest health pool.
Which Combat Style Is Best for Newcomers
If you're unfamiliar with the game mechanics, we strongly discourage choosing Path of the Sweeper. You need to get used to the buttons, combat style specifics, and simply acclimate to the game. You can always return to this style after gaining some experience.
The best paths for newcomers are Path of the Bastard and Path of the Cricket. The Cricket is balanced and intuitive for beginners. The Bastard also has no complexities, and it's easier to spam fast attacks against enemies.
Select a style that suits your preferences and gaming experience. You might be experienced enough in combat in games like Lies of P to immediately go for Path of the Sweeper.
Starting weapons for each Path:
- Cricket – Puppet's Saber
- Bastard – Wintry Rapier
- Sweeper – Greatsword of Fate, two-handed
How to Change Your Playstyle
If you don't like the chosen Path, you can change your weapon at any time and focus on different attributes. The game is flexible and doesn't bind you to a single choice. Changing stats will require spending Ergo.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links