How to change the controls in Friday Night Funkin'
Players of Friday Night Funkin can easily change the controls and make your game easier and more comfortable.
In this guide we will tell you how to change the control settings in the game Friday Night Funkin so that the keys are in one row. Let's go!
How to change the controls in Friday night Funkin
1) Download the current version of Autohotkey and install.
2) Now open Notepad or a simple text editor.
3) Paste this code into it:
; Friday Night Funkin' custom controls
#IfWinActive Friday Night Funkin
; Frets on Fire Style
4) Now save this file with any name and extension ".ahk" instead of .txt.
5) Then right-click on the script you created and run it.
6) If this does not work, open your script as an administrator. Change the control elements to FNF.
7) Now you can use H J K L as arrow keys only inside the game, or F1-F4, holding the keyboard like a guitar. You can also use the arrow keys for navigation in the control menu.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links