Solution: To fix the launch error in Friday Night Funkin, try updating your graphics card drivers, verifying the game files, and reinstalling the game. If the issue persists, contact the game's support team for further assistance.
What to do if it is not possible to install and run Friday Night Funkin on PC? In this guide we will try to answer this question and solve one of the most common errors when launching Friday Night. Let's go!
What to do if Friday Night Funkin does not launch?
In fact, there are not so many errors in this game at the moment, but one of them remains relevant to this day. If you have a problem on the screen, as described in the screenshot below, then this article is for you.
So, this problem is that the C library on 18.04 LTS has version 2.27, and the game requires 2.29.
We can configure this with the code below:
# download newer libc6 from 20.04 LTS repository cd /tmp wget http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/glibc.. dpkg -x libc6_2.31-0ubuntu9.2_amd64.deb /tmp/l # copy newer library to game folder cp /tmp/l/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm-2.31.so ~/Desktop/friday/ cp /tmp/l/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6 ~/Desktop/friday/ # set environment variable and play export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/Desktop/friday cd ~/Desktop/friday ./Funkin
You just need to copy the code and paste it into the input line - after that everything should work. Good luck!
Friday Night Funkin error "error value exception" - what to do?
This problem is very easy to fix:
- Create a new folder on the desktop.
- Archive the game in ZIP and move it to the new folder.
- That's it, now you can launch the game from the new folder.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links