Mod Wolfians Improved Tools version 1.0.1 for Teardown
Mod for Teardown reworks the models of ten tools, making them more realistic. Nothing new, just new models for the standard tools.
- Move the VOX files from the downloaded archive to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Teardown\data\vox
Added support for ModLoader.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links
The Island - a new map for Teardown, where you can test various weapons and tools for destruction. Installation: Place the custom.xml file at C:...\...\Teardown\create and the file (folder) level at C:...\...\Teardown\create\custom.
The mod for Teardown adds a speedometer to the game, which can be enabled or disabled in the game settings. It shows in km/h and mph.
The mod for Teardown adds a unique vehicle to the game - the Humanomobile. As the name implies, this is a car in the shape of a human.
Modification for Teardown adds a new all-terrain vehicle "Shaman" to the game. An excellent means of transport.
If you love to tear down everything around you - this mod for Teardown will delight you, because now you can become the owner of the legendary tank "Scorpion" from the Halo series.