Starfield is officially out on Windows and Xbox X/S
Today, on September 6th, at 3:00 AM Moscow time, the official release of Starfield took place - a new gaming project from Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. From August 29th to September 5th, the game held the top position on Steam, and on the evening of September 5th, it gathered a record number of users - 248,632 people simultaneously.
Since the initial release on September 1st (for premium edition owners), the average rating has only decreased by 1% - to 87%, while the critic score decreased from 94% to 91%. Overall, the metrics are still very high, and the reviews are predominantly positive.
Starfield is the first new gaming universe created by the Betesda studio in the last 25 years. The game has been released on Windows and Xbox Series X/S platforms. The standard game price is $70.
Now players from all around the world can immerse themselves in the unique atmosphere of space adventures set in the 24th century - a period when Earth is destroyed, and humanity is forced to colonize other planets. Get acquainted with unique mechanics, an interesting storyline, and well-thought-out gameplay, while our guides will make your playthrough easier.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links