Enthusiast created a mod for pixel graphics in Starfield
An enthusiast has created a mod for Starfield that reduces the graphics to pixels, allowing the game to run even on the weakest computers. Potato Graphics - a new mod version 1.0 for Starfield that will enable owners of low-end computers to run and experience the game. It literally turns the graphics into "potatoes," but with the ability to play smoothly without harsh lag and freezes. It's suitable for PCs that don't even meet the minimum requirements.
There are 4 graphic options to choose from. Install only one:
- The Good Potato: the highest quality option;
- Decent Potato: more pixelated but still watchable;
- Bad Potato: graphics so pixelated that you'll only distinguish NPCs and companions by their tags and voices;
- Pixel Heaven: you can literally count the pixels on the screen. It's almost unplayable.
The path to install the mod is: Documents\My Games\Starfield and replace StarfieldPrefs.ini.
The mod author guarantees that you'll feel the difference during gameplay, and FPS will increase by at least 10.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links