Mod Constellation Reshade version 1.4 for Starfield
- Improving the color scheme of the game;
- Improved reflections;
- General visual improvements.
- Drop the downloaded files into the root folder of the game (where the .exe file of the game is located);
- Install the Reshade program, if not already;
- Run the Reshade program;
- Select Starfield.exe;
- Choose DirectX 10/11/12;
- Click "Next";
- Wait for the installation to complete;
- Start the game.
Use in game:
After successful installation, go to Starfield, press the End (Pg On) key to enable the basic functions of the preset. Press the Home key to open the menu (GUI).
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links
Mod for Starfield allows you to make the characters completely naked. Make sure the StarfieldCustom.ini (Documents/My Games/Starfield) has the following values: [Archive] bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 sResourceDataDirsFinal= Installation: Extract the Data folder into your Documents\My Games\Starfield
Starfield Community Patch (Starfield Unofficial Patch) is a global project aimed at fixing bugs and improving the gameplay component of Starfield. An unofficial patch is being developed by the diligence of fans. Fixes and improvements: - A number of visual bugs; - Non-working scripts; - Bugs in quests; - Incorrectly placed objects; - Incorrect lines of dialogues; - Much more! The download link will appear with the release of the game!
18+ mod for Starfield allows you to make love with different characters. Adds different animations and poses. Can be supplemented with other addons to further diversify the possibilities and poses. It is an essential component for some 18+ Starfield mods to work. Download link coming soon!
Replaces the Starfield logo and screen with an image of Bethesda CEO Todd Howard. Installation: drop into the root folder of the game.
A pack of unofficial icons for Starfield. Icons are for Steam Deck.