A Valheim player discovered a way to build underwater.
Recently, one of the players in Valheim discovered a method for building structures underwater. The user in question posted a two-minute video about it on their Reddit page. In this article, you will see how to build structures underwater in the game Valheim.
How to Build Underwater
When playing Valheim and diving into any body of water deeper than your character, you automatically start swimming and free your hands from any external items. From the moment your feet leave the ground, you can only enjoy the swim.
Reddit user AcanthisittaAny3260 shows a clever solution to this problem, explaining that as long as your feet are touching the ground, you can build as much as you want. To make this method work, you need to find any support in the water, like a beam for example. Then dive underwater and eventually you end up on the bottom of the ocean.
Below you can watch the video demonstration itself:
This discovery is really worth noting, as players have an additional building element. With this, you can build your own underwater fortresses that you can boast about in the near future!
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links