Subnautica: Below Zero - how to get and where to find the Snow Stalker fur
Obtaining the Snow Stalker Fur can be a surprise for some Subnautica players, as you don't have to kill the creature to achieve your goal.
In this guide, we will explain how to obtain Snow Stalker Fur in Subnautica: Below Zero without any issues. Let's go!
Obtaining the Snow Stalker Fur in Subnautica: Below Zero
To get what you need, you'll need a Spy Pengling. This device will autonomously approach the creature.
Once you reach the Snow Stalker, the spy will simply extract its fur and deliver it back. The Spy Pengling can only carry four units of fur at a time.
When you obtain the Snow Stalker Fur, you'll be able to create a nearly complete survival suit for colder biomes in Subnautica.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links