When will Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part 2 be released - leaked screenshots
The release date of the Doom Eternal DLC "The Ancient Gods Part 2" is March 18.
Screenshots from the DLC have leaked online, three of which show the surrounding environment, and the fourth - purple demons (see below).
What will Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part 2 be about?
Changes will primarily affect the display: the action will unfold between Earth, the Guardians' settlement and the cosmic area called the Spear of the World. New enemies are also expected, including Armored Barons, Stone Beasts, Howlers and Cursed Wanderers. It is not excluded that something new will be added to the usual weapons arsenal.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links