When will compensation for the delay of version 2.6 in Genshin Impact begin?
Due to the extremely difficult situation with the pandemic in China, the developers of Genshin Impact are facing terrible difficulties with work and carrying out any projects in general. During this time, it is important to be understanding towards the developers as the reason for the delay of Patch 2.6 is truly serious. If you are unaware of how the situation in Shanghai has affected the lives of ordinary people, we recommend researching it in the online space.
Despite the reason for the delay, the developers have still decided to give players a good reward in the amount of 400 Primogems (as well as 120,000 Mora, some books, and ore) per week.
When will the 400 Primogems be given in Genshin Impact?
The rewards will be given once a week on Wednesdays until version 2.7 becomes available. It is currently unknown how long Patch 2.6 of Genshin Impact will last. We hope that all the questions will be resolved in the near future when no harm will come to people's lives!
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links