Valheim will be illuminated with new colors by the mod.
The game Valheim has a mod called HD Overhaul. It is aimed at improving the graphics. It was developed by the guys with the nicknames panoc and Willybach. The developers have done a great job, because almost everything in the game has been improved. These improvements include new particles. You can also pay attention to the high quality of the textures.
The developers made two versions of this mod. Their difference lies in the resolution of the textures. Here are these versions:
- 2K version. Suitable for video cards up to 4 GB of memory.
- 4K version. It is suitable for video cards with more than 4 GB of memory.
The main thing is that the modification will not affect the performance of the game, as the developers themselves claim. And one more thing to mention. The use of a Reshade preset will make the graphics more gloomy.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links