The Sims 4: How to Have Twins, Triplets, and More Children
The article is entirely devoted to how to increase the fertility of Sims and have many children (twins, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, sextuplets) in The Sims 4. In the game, you can control the number of Sims that are born into your family. The ability to have one, two, or even three children is cool.
Thanks to the game's features, gamers can have control over everything that happens to their Sims: work, personal life, friendship, enmity. If desired, you can even influence the death of a Sim or an accident.
How to have many children in Sims 4
When a couple plans to have a child in Sims, the woman, just like in real life, undergoes a test to find out if a "miracle" has happened. Usually, the game allows the birth of only one child, but there are exceptions.
If you want to influence the birth of multiple children, you should resort to some tricks. The most reliable way is to use special cheat codes. If you prefer to play honestly, there are also mechanics to achieve the desired result. Here are a few of them.
Cheat codes for multiple pregnancies
To guarantee the birth of twins or even triplets, use cheat codes. The process is step-by-step, but with the right algorithm, a Sim can give birth to up to 7 children. However, in reality, you cannot have more than 6 children because the game does not allow it, so a family should consist of 8 people.
- To enter the code, first find out the Sim's identification number, which is different for each character. Open the console and enter the following command: sims.get_sim_id_by_name. Replace "name" with the Sim's name.
- Once you have done these manipulations, you will have the Sim's number. We recommend writing it down on a piece of paper or in notes. To activate cheats, enter "testingcheats true".
- Then immediately use the code pregnancy.force_offspring_count – this code is for the number of Sims. Enter the character's number and the number of children you want to have.
The game is designed in such a way that the cheat may be canceled when visiting the hospital. To counteract this, there is another code: Sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor. It triggers forced labor for the Sim.
Rewards and items that help you have many children
If you still want to play honestly or experience the full taste of the game, there are a few more tricks for you. To increase fertility, you need a reward. It does not require the installation of DLC and can be purchased with your Sim's happiness points. These points accumulate when you cater to your character.
- If you have the Spa Day game pack, we recommend sending your Sim for a spa session to increase fertility. In this case, you won't need to spend happiness points.
- With the City Living expansion pack, you have a few more tricks to increase fertility.
- Apply the Ley Line lot trait to the lot that will be directly involved in conception, and the chances of having twins or triplets will increase significantly. Experiment with this feature, and success will inevitably come.
- You can increase the chances of having triplets by watching cartoons or children's shows on the radio.
We must mention that none of the methods described above guarantee that you will give birth to more than one child, but it's worth a try. You increase the probability of multiple births, which is also good.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links