Mod Alterra Data Storage Solutions version 1.1.5 for Subnautica
This mod allows you to store any items in a server system on your base or cyclops with access to them from anywhere in the world. To store items you need a server and a rack for server connection (NetShelter C23 Wall Mounted Rack). For data access you need a terminal (Terminal C48) and an antenna. Note that servers and other system components require power. Details can be found on the mod page.
FCS Tech Fabricator
SMLHelper (Modding Helper)
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links
MoreQuickSlots for Subnautica allows you to add up to 12 slots to quick access and assign hotkeys for each slot. The mod is easy to use, install and configure.
The mod adds a map to the "Mark Management" section of your PDA for Subnautica.
Nitrox is a free modification that adds multiplayer to Subnautica. The mod is in early stages of development. However, the foundation is already complete.
The ExtraOptions mod will add some useful settings to the Subnautica game, such as water transparency settings, console settings, texture quality settings and much more. They can be found in the options menu.
This modification will add 3 new types of planters to the Subnautica 3 game that can be placed outside your base. These planters work the same way as the external planters. They can also be used as a source of light, growing glowing seaweed in them.
The modification will add a reduced version of the water purifier to the Subnautica game. You will be able to drink directly from it, simply by attaching it to the wall.