Mod Stardew Valley Reimagined 2 version 1.0.7 for Stardew Valley 1.4
This mod for Stardew Valley adds a new, fresh and polished visual for all open maps. Buildings remain in the same places, as well as NPCs and events!
The first version of the mod failed to show itself with the release of the game version 1.4 due to a lot of bugs and errors. With the update, many new features were added, which required the creation of a new modification. And here it is! The modification should not conflict with other mods and new content.
1) Each map with open space was reworked to give the game a fresh look
2) More trees, berry bushes, gathering opportunities
3) All grass can be cut, and trees can be cut down
4) The Dwarf now has its own small bed
5) Empty/unused zones are now engaged
6) All maps can be enabled or disabled at will in the configuration file
1) Install smapi, content patcher, daisyniko's tilesheets
2) Download the mod and unpack it into the Stardew Valley/Mods folder
3) Launch the game using smapi
When using old saves, you will need to reload trees, bushes and garbage through console commands or with the ResetTerrainFeatures mod.
- DaisyNiko's Tilesheets
- SMAPI - Stardew Modding API
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links
Villagers Anime Portrait - another mod with new anime looks for characters. Some characters change beyond recognition.
The modification adds the Stardew Valley Save Editor file editor. The editor's features: - Change maps; - Change or add items to the inventory; - Change the appearance of the character; - Add and change available crafting recipes; - Change the main characteristics of the character; - Some other useful functions. The editor is easy to control, before working we recommend saving a copy of the file you will be editing.
Determine the crops and fruit trees on your farm. The Simple Crop Label mod adds a pop-up tooltip to Stardew Valley that identifies crops and fruit trees when you hover over them with your cursor.
With the Babies Take After Spouse Plus New Toddler Hair and Clothes mod you can change the look of children in Stardew Valley so that they look more like their parents. The modification allows you to choose hairstyles, clothes, hair color if you don't like the ready-made models that are in the archive.
Before you is Karmylla's Immersive Maps global mod for the game Stardew Valley. It is a pack with new locations, characters, maps, dialogues, quests. Many reworked visual effects.
Entoarox Framework mod is a utility for Stardew Valley that will help simplify the codes of other mods, thus reducing the number of bugs and the size of files. It works in tandem with SMAPI - Stardew Modding API.
By default, with the Winter Grass mod for Stardew Valley, the grass stops growing in winter, thus "surviving" during this period. Values can be changed in the config.json file.
Better Ranching – a mod for farmers in the game Stardew Valley. With it, hints will pop up over your animals when they need to be milked or sheared, in general, resources will be collected from them.