Is there crossplay in Palworld?
The project from the Japanese company Pocket Pair - Palworld, became the main gaming sensation of the beginning of 2024. The game is rapidly gaining momentum, the number of active users is growing daily, so the relevant question arose: is there crossplay in Palworld and what are the developers' plans for the development of this feature? Let's figure it out.
Crossplay - is a mode that supports gameplay between users playing from different devices. In Palworld, you can play both solo and in cooperative mode. The limit on the number of players on one server is 32 users. Crossplay implies that, for example, two people will play on one server from a PC, a third one from a smartphone, and a fourth one from a tablet. In our case, Palworld is available only on two platforms: PC on Windows OS and on Xbox consoles.
Crossplay in Palworld is limited. "Cross" play is not available for Steam and Xbox versions. Xbox owners will be able to play with friends on Xbox Series X/S and PC if they use the Palworld version from Game Pass or the Microsoft Store.
Recall that Palworld is in early access. Developers will continue to refine the game, release updates, and add new features. Recently, Pocket Pair announced a plan for working on the game, which includes the development of PVP, crossplay for Steam and Xbox, endgame content, new territories, bosses, and much more. Time will tell how soon these ideas will be implemented.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links