Event "Hajunin Ikkī" in Genshin Impact 2.5: Description, Rewards, Test Heroes and More.
Hakuniku Ikki in Genshin Impact - this is a rerun of an old event, in which you have to fight a horde of enemies for a time, using test heroes and special bonuses. In the current version 2.5 we are waiting for a repeat of this wonderful event!
Start and end date of the "Hakuniku Ikki" event in version 2.5
The rerun of the "Hakuniku Ikki" event will start May 18th at 10:00 MSK, and will end on the night of March 28th.
Conditions for participating in the Hakuniku Ikki event in 2.5
- Adventure Rank 30 and above;
- Complete the Archon's task "Escape from Rito Island".
Description and how to play "Hakuniku Ikki"
It's all very simple:
- Choose the difficulty level (the higher the difficulty, the more points you will get);
- Assemble squads of test characters and set buffs based on the current arena and monsters.
What test characters will be in "Hakuniku Ikki" 2.5?
In this version you can expect the following test heroes:
- Ayaka and Yomija;
- Kazuhana and Itto;
- Shan Lin and Raizor.
Don't forget that you will have to use your own characters to fill the slots (optional).
Will there be a rerun card for "Hakuniku Ikki" in Genshin Impact 2.5?
Unfortunately, no - the card is not given during the rerun event.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links