Take pictures of fluffy yaks when they are eating, resting, and resisting.
During the "Children's Tale" event in version 3.0, you will encounter various challenges. One of these challenges is the "Instant Snapshot" mission, where you need to photograph animals in different positions. In this guide, we will show you where and how to capture animal behavior in Genshin Impact.
How to take a photo of the Fluffy Llamas while they are sleeping
The location of the sleeping llamas can be found in the screenshot below. Move to the nearest teleportation point, which is located on a hill (from there, you will have a view of all the animals).
How to take a photo of the Fluffy Llamas while they are fighting back
The location on the map is the same as before. You need to find a llama that is surrounded by Hilichurls - shoot the animal and quickly take a photo.
How to take a photo of the Fluffy Llamas while they are eating
Remember the sleeping llamas? Return to them, shoot one of the animals, and quickly teleport to any new point on the map. After that, return back through the teleporter on the hill and capture the llamas while they are eating (this should work).
That's it! Good luck to you!
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links