Lil' Fungi's Fun-Tastic Fiesta in Genshin Impact 4.2: new event
Lil' Fungi's Fun-Tastic Fiesta is one of the events in Genshin Impact version 4.2. It continues the story of the previous similar event that took place in the Sumeru region in patch 3.2 - the Epic Fungi Showdown.
Conditions for Participation in the Event
To participate in the tournament, the Traveler must meet the following conditions:
- Adventure Rank 20+;
- Complete the Archon Quest "Song of the Dragon and Freedom" in Chapter III Prologue.
After completing "Song of the Dragon and Freedom," you can immediately start the event. However, it's ideal to complete the last Archon Quest - "Masquerade of the Guilty" to better understand the context of what's happening.
How to Start the Lil' Fungi's Fun-Tastic Fiesta Event
The first quest will automatically appear in the quest journal when the event starts based on server time.
As the event progresses, new stages of trials will be revealed. Complete them and receive rewards.
Lil' Fungi's Fun-Tastic Fiesta!
Head to the Lyre Quarter in the Court of Fontaine and talk to Turenna from Maison Gardiennage, who will introduce a new tabletop game with fungi. Also, meet an old friend, Haniyyah, with whom you befriended in the previous tournament. She has arrived in Fontaine to hone her skills and find new opponents.
Fungi Are Not Tidalga!
After Turenna leaves for the event, a new special opponent, Melusine, arrives.
A Clash Between the First and the Latest!
Souka from Yae Publishing House arrives at the festival and suggests a showdown between you and Haniyyah. Team up with your friend and show the resident of Inazuma what your trained fungi are capable of.
A Not-So-Distant Farewell
The event comes to an end. Your final opponent is Nozheps. At the end of the quest, you'll learn that the tournament's sponsor is the ubiquitous organization "Fonta." Haniyyah and Souka plan to continue improving the game and prepare for the next tournament.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links