Will the character "Sinya" die in Genshin Impact 2.1, or is this just a rumor?
Rumors have been circulating on the internet lately that someone must die in the 2.1 storyline. In this article you will find out if Signora will die in Genshin Impact 2.1 or not. Let's go!
At the beginning of April, rumors began to circulate on the internet that Signora would die in the 2.1 storyline, but there was no evidence. Recently, verified dataminers and beta testers began to provide information that this rumor is indeed close to the truth.
Beta tester impactyoimia, who previously posted a lot of pictures from 2.1 (monsters, etc.), posted one interesting file. Its name is "La sygno a die", which can be deciphered as "Signora's death". However, the question arises: why "sygno" and not "signo / signora"?
Picture of injured Signora
From the same beta tester we got a picture from the cat-scene / battle with Signora - look at your own risk.
I repeat, we still do not know for sure whether we will kill her or Signora will be seriously injured. Do not spread this information as truth, I recommend waiting for the update and then draw conclusions.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links