All information about Tignar from Genshin Impact 3.0: Skills, Talents, and more.
Tignari from Genshin Impact is a new 5-star character that will be released with the upcoming region of Sumaru in version 3.0. Currently, the community is awaiting an official announcement regarding Tignari's appearance, but leakers have already obtained important information about his abilities.
Genshin Impact 3.0: What Does Tignari Look Like?
Currently, there are no leaks or official announcements regarding his appearance, but there is a fairly extensive text description.
Genshin Impact 3.0: Leaked Abilities of Tignari
Tignari's Charged Attack
- Level 1: Shoots a Dendro arrow that deals Dendro damage.
- Level 2: Shoots multiple arrows that deal Dendro damage. Upon hit, it summons 4 Hidden Flower arrows that automatically hit nearby enemies, dealing AOE Dendro damage.
Tignari's Elemental Skill (E)
Tignari throws an object that deals long-range AOE Dendro damage and creates a field where enemies enter a "chaotic" state. Tignari gains reduced charge time for his Level 2 Charged Attack for the duration of his skill or after performing 3 Charged Attacks.
Tignari's Elemental Burst (Q)
Tignari gathers the power of all seeds and releases arrows that track nearby enemies, dealing Dendro damage. When these arrows hit enemies, they generate additional arrows that track nearby enemies and deal additional Dendro damage.
Tignari's Passive Abilities
- Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Sumaru on the mini-map.
Currently, that's all we know about Tignari from Sumaru.
Genshin Impact 3.0: When Will the Tignari Banner Be Released?
As mentioned earlier, the Tignari banner is planned for version 3.0 of Genshin Impact. Alongside him, two other 4-star characters, Dori and Kollei, are expected to be announced.
Rules for writing comments. For non-compliance - ban!
- Use of profanity (mat) in messages
- Communication is not on the topic of the material
- Any insults of other participants, including the author of the material
- Writing messages in whole or in part in CAPITAL letters (Caps Lock)
- Expressing your opinion without supporting it with arguments
- The use of links to third-party sites, or the use of images/videos/other content containing the aforementioned links